I Can't stop looking at her ...... 30th September 2010, 21:52

OMG! I'd spent so many years avoiding Juli Baker that I'd never really looked at her and now all of a sudden, I can't stop. It all started when I went with a walk with granddad. This was because of mum getting emotional of what dad said, "the Bakers have a retarded family member" or something like that anyway. I guess I would act like mum if I had a son who had his umbilical cod wound twice around the neck. Anyway, granddad practically asked me to read the article. Of course he didn't say it directly. We walked all the way to the grounded Sycamore tree before he exclaimed that Juli still had the "spark" that the tree gave her. So, anyway, I read the article and seriously, what's wrong with letting guy cut down a tree in his own land. The paper was "a gag-me gush except for the places they quoted Juli. What Juli said was deep. It would have made no sense one month back when granddad gave the article but now, it was like I understand everything Juli. It was way more than an 
A++. Moreover, a month ago, I wouldn't have bothered about the pictures. But today, I stared at it as if my life depended on it. Not the picture of the rescue equipment, the one with Juli in the tree, shoulder up. She was looking into the distance and her hair was blown back like she was at the helm of the ship. I buried the article into my pillow but before I knew it, I had it out again. I am slipping man, it is definitely time to get a grip.











No comments:

Post a Comment