The Basket Boy Competition.......6th October 2010, 20:32

Its official, I hate Mrs. McClure. Of all the years I've been in this school, she has to choose this particular,complicated year. This competition is basically something like a set up date. On the day of the competition, you have to prepare a lunch for you. You also have to dress really nicely i.e. wear a tie and a shirt. The, during lunch, people, in this circumstance, girls bid on you and the highest bidder gets to have lunch with you and so, you get to miss the last periods until the school ends. Today, Shelly Stalls and Miranda, supposedly the hottest girls in school bid on me, one hundred and twenty two fifty. A school record! Man, I really was down in the dumps because Juli bid for Jon, this loner guy. During lunch, Miranda and Shelly was saying these nast stuff about Jumbo Jenny. Then, they started this tan war that ended both of them in flaky apple tatrs. I got so fed up because Juli was laughing with Jon at some joke. Aaaargh!Of all the times, I choose to like Juli during the lunch! So, I stalked up to her, took her to the centre of the class and asked her wether she liked Jon. Then, I tried to kiss her!! After that, everything was a blur. Juli started dodging me. I understand its kind of embarrassing to be pulled in the middle of a classroom to be tried to be kissed by a boy. But still, it can't be as devastating to the extent of dodging me.









No comments:

Post a Comment